We support the local cooperative business community in Whatcom and Skagit counties in Washington state.
At Cascade Cooperatives we:
- share resources with other co-ops
- promote a healthy business ecosystem
- and one other thing <tk>
Why choose a co-op?
Cooperatives offer a more sustainable and equitable business model than typical companies:
- member- or worker-owned
- profits circulate locally and build community
- motivated to care for our community and the place we live
- managed through member voting or democratic worker management
Click on the map below to view an interactive map of cooperatives in Whatcom and Skagit counties, or to zoom in on the co-ops in Bellingham or Mount Vernon.
As an ongoing feature of our newsletter, Cascade Cooperatives posts a Q&A with one of our member cooperatives. […]
Cascade Cooperatives Presents: The Age of Co-opportunity A free webinar on Zoom Recorded on October 22, 2020 How […]
(from left) Ricardo Samir Nuñez, Laura Smoot, and Foresta Sieck-Hill, all of SELC, and Andrew Babson of Cascade Cooperatives […]